Kimberly's thoughts

The very strong thoughts of a highly opinionated 30-something woman.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Palm Treo 650


Oh how I love my Treo 650. It was a pricey purchase, but I have yet to regret it. It is absolutely the kewlest thing I have purchased in a very long time. I love being able to not only look up restaurant phone numbers, but actual menus so I can pick up dinner when I am out running errands. You know what I mean, you spent WAY too much time out and about and have no energy, or time, left to cook dinner.

I do think, however, that Palm and/or Sprint PCS are terrible for not including the voice dialing feature/software in the phone. I had become accostomed to having this feature in every previous Sprint PCS phone. You already paid $600 for the phone, why another 30$ just to be able to drive and call safely! But being able to listen to stereo MP3s, watch DVDs, and keep track of my life is making up for that lacking a bit. ;-)


Did I forget to mention the built in camera for both photos and video? Sure, you aren't going to get professional images or video, but it does the job in a pinch! Or when you want to rub it in to your colleagues when you are spending your vacation on the beach. There seems to be a limit to the video time, although I can't find that published anywhere. But, I did find out the hard way when I was trying to record my niece's graduation walk! But, heck, if you want video, buy a digital camcorder, ya know?


I even love the steel blue color, it is so sleek and sexy. But, mine is covered up with a skin already, pink even, as I dropped it not once, but twice, the first few weeks and have a few scars on it. Perhaps they should have made this out of titanium? So, if you have the funds, I highly recommend this baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home