Kimberly's thoughts

The very strong thoughts of a highly opinionated 30-something woman.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

A Million Little Lies - January 8, 2006

A Million Little Lies - January 8, 2006

Here's proof that Oprah has gotten such a following that people would follow her as she jumped off a bridge. I recall seeing this "amazing" story on her show, and thought, hmm, maybe this would be a good book for my friend who is struggling to come to terms with his alcoholism.


I then went to Amazon.com and read some of the exerpts and knew this guy was lying through his teeth. I have siblings who HAVE done many of the things that James Frey purports to have done, so I could see sh*t without smelling it, if you know what I mean. Oprah, quit jumping to conclusions and believing hype and do your own investigations. I don't know if you will recover from this blight on your record....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home