Kimberly's thoughts

The very strong thoughts of a highly opinionated 30-something woman.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

PETA TV: Select Your Media Preferences: Shocking New Fur Investigation

PETA TV: Select Your Media Preferences: Shocking New Fur Investigation

Ok, I take back my words. Was talking to dear best friend yesterday about fur because of all of the J-Lo hoopla recently. I thought, well, come on, what more good are these animals for than their skin and furs. And, I would stand by that statement, until I saw this. I coudln't even watch the entire thing so beware, it is quite hard to see. No animal should have to suffer such as that. I just figured that they put the animals to sleep THEN took their fur. And I guess I never realized that skinning them killed them, really, and I just thought they were minks, but foxes and racoons, oh my. I guess PETA isn't that bad after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home