Kimberly's thoughts

The very strong thoughts of a highly opinionated 30-something woman.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Save Arrested Development on Fox!





I am watching the Emmy's and, even though I LOVE Desperate Housewives, I was thrilled that AD won an Emmy to bring more attention to this show. I got turned on to it half-way through Season 1 by a colleague (Thanks Mat!), and never could find it on television. (Cause FOX kept moving it!) I finally got caught up on DVD, and have not been able to watch the Marathon on Friday nights because my VCR is dead, and I have to work Friday nights.

We must save this show! There is a website for it --> http://saveourbluths.com/ so go check it out. Season 3 did get picked up, yeah, and starts tomorrow. I will have to try and record that on the PC and save them until I can watch the DVDs for Season 2. (My tuner card is a bit glitzy in stability of recording.)

If you haven't seen it, all is not lost, Arrested Development is on Monday nights at 8pm ET, on FOX. It is truly the most intelligent writing I have ever seen, and I was a huge Seinfeld and Friends fan. You gotta stick with this show, it is a bit quirky, but once you get used to the characters, you will love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home