Kimberly's thoughts

The very strong thoughts of a highly opinionated 30-something woman.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Illegal Immigrants' Rights? Isn't that an oxymoron?

The big question that I have to ask about the recent illegal immigrant marches is why didn't the INS use that as a great method of grabbing and deporting a bunch of illegals at once. I mean, they had a captive audience after all full of illegals!

It pisses me off beyond anything I can relay that I have to be hassled with filling out I-9 forms, digging through years of stuff to find Social Security cards and birth certificates, to PROVE that I *am* a legal resident of the United States of America, and nothing is being done to get rid of these illegals??? PUUUHHHHLLLEEAASEEEE!!!

Reminder: American citizens have rights and privileges in America. illegal aliens, um, no, you aren't citizens!

If you want to live in the good old USA, it is quite simple, LEARN ENGLISH and go about becoming a citizen the correct and legal way.

I say we quit giving into these trespassers by providing every damn thing to them in Spanish. Round them all up and send them back from where they came. If they want to come back, they need to it the right way. Hell, INS has cracked down far more on LEGALLY located immigrants of Arab descent since 911, but what the heck they doing about the illegal hispanic descendants?? Nothing. Big business is saving a ton of $$$ using these illegals (see my other blog). My guess is that they are using some of that savings to pay off lobbyists and the INS to not go after the illegals.

To the illegals:

¡Vuelva de donde usted vino y aprende inglés!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home