Kimberly's thoughts

The very strong thoughts of a highly opinionated 30-something woman.

Monday, April 03, 2006

How very arrogant!

CNN.com - Capitol Police request arrest warrant for Georgia congresswoman - Apr 3, 2006: "Cynthia McKinney"

I quote from her interview aired on television this evening "I travel all over the world and people in all countries know who I am." Ok, so I paraphrasing but hell, I had no idea who the woman is before this, and I tend to vote democratically. Of course, she came into office way before I moved here. Heck, I have met our Rep back in Toledo Marci Kaptur and doubt I would recognize her now.

I want to believe the woman really, but it is hard to put faith in someone as arrogant as she appears. Even more hard is why now are people coming out of the woodwork to say this happens all of the time. You better damn well believe if I was a congress woman, and some man treated me inappropriately at a security check, his head would be rolling, regardless of ethnicity.

Damn, don't they have cameras at these security check points anymore???! Oh, wait, I forgot, I am in GA where they give out driver's license to people without making them prove their ability with a road test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home